The Carlton SP7015 series are the most powerful and versatile self-propelled portable grinders made; combining the convenience of a narrow 35-inch backyard machine with the high horsepower of a tow-behind unit to create an extremely productive stump cutter.
The SP7015 series offer a huge 70-inch cutting arc while extending below ground 15 inches and above-ground height to an amazing 43-inches. Carlton’s exclusive patented turntable design keeps the weight low on the frame and the engine level during operation. This design also allows the use of a torque magnifying two-stage cutter wheel drive system. Carlton Model SP7015s are now equipped with a Tier 4 compliant turbocharged four cylinder diesel engine. These engines offer up to 12% more horsepower and 33% more torque than the previous models all while being smoother, quieter, and more fuel efficient. These engines do not require diesel exhaust fluid.
- Patented Turntable Design provides a low center of gravity, keeps the engine level during operation and allows for a giant 70-inch swing travel.
- Optional Back Fill Blade slides quickly into place, makes quick work of clean up.
- Climb Pro Tires delivers maximum climbing power with minimal lawn damage.
- Heavy Duty Dana 44 Rear Axle provides plenty of ground torque to get you to the stump.
- Integrated Hydraulic Brake helps eliminate machine creep ensures more accurate cutting.