170 HP John Deere 6 Cylinder Turbo Charged Diesel
The SP8124TRX utilizes a fully Hydrostatic drive to the cutterwheel along with a load sense pressure compensated ground drive and head control using a fully proportional remote control. What this all means is that the SP8124TRX has the most advanced hydraulic system available!!!
Even with the horsepower losses associated with all hydrostatic drives the SP8124TRX still cuts great due to it’s 170HP John Deere Diesel engine. The key to making a hydrostat cut is start with enormous horsepower!!!
Features, Benefits & Innovation: Click for a Close Up Look!
|Fuel Capacity||36 Gallons|
|Track Length||96 Inches|
DUE TO CONTINUOUS DESIGN IMPROVEMENTS
CONSULT FACTORY PRIOR TO ORDERING 1-800-243-9335.
- John Deere 6 Cylinder Turbo Charged Diesel Engine – The John Deere Engine Provides reliable and enormous power!!
- Caterpillar 305 Rubber Track Undercarriage – provides optimal traction in all situations.
- Hydraulic Scrape Blade lets operators move chip piles or debris quickly.
- Wireless Remote Control – distances the operator from the dirt, noise, and debris.
- Compact Low Center of Gravity – The SP8124 is extremely stable across the ground!
No manuals or literature for this product are available at this time.
Please contact J.P. Carlton for inquiries.